If you manage your site using WordPress then you can add Vine tracking using the Vine MA plug-in for WordPress. First, you need to install and activate the plug-in and then log from the plug-in into your Vine MA account so that the plug-in will be able to install Vine tracking.
Installing Vine MA Plug-in
- In Word Press: please go to Plugins
- Click Add New and then type "Vine MA" to find the Vine MA plug-in:
- Click Install Now in the Vine MA plug-in pane. (or first click More Details if you want to know more and click Install Now in the View Details dialog)
- Click Activate
You should see the message "Plugin activated".
Now to add the Vine tracking to your WordPress pages (and use its other services such as adding Vine forms) you need to log in to your Vine MA account from the plug-in.
Logging into Vine MA from the Plug-in
- Click Settings in the Vine MA plug-in:
- The following dialog will appear. Please enter your user name and password for Vine MA and click Login:
Note for Vine Partners: When logging into Vine MA from the plug-in, you must not use your multi-customer Vine account. Please only use a regular Vine account of the customer you want to add Vine tracking for. If needed, you can create a new account for this in Vine MA of your customer.
If you have entered the correct credentials, you will log in successfully and see your name and company information.
Verifying Tracking in Vine MA
To verify if you have successfully added Vine Tracking to your site, go to the Tracked domains pane in Web Site->Settings.
- If your domain now has a green check-mark next to it then you have added the tracking successfully and the domain is ready to be used in Vine MA.
- Otherwise, if there is still a red cross next to your domain
- If it's a new domain and it is not yet added then click Add Domain to add it.
then click Test to see the full test report and detailed suggestions how to fix possible issues.