Use the Admin Panel to manage Vine users in your company. This panel is visible only to users with the Admin role.
- Click New User.
- Enter the user's email which will also serve as a Vine login.
- Enter the user's first name, last name, and phone. All fields are mandatory.
- Select roles for the new user depending on which Vine applications the new user will work with.
Select Admin to create a user with the administrator rights. Only a user with the administrator rights can
- cancel subscription or change the subscription package,
- use the GDPR - Delete Person tool or clean your database from unused persons
- use this Admin Panel.
Select MA read-only to create a user who can login and browse through MA pages but who cannot change anything. (Use this to give people access to see all data and statistics without worrying about them breaking anything.)
You can click Use Existing to associate the new user with the existing person, click Create New to create a new person for the user, or click Close to cancel creation of the user.
To edit a user, simply click it to open its edit form. (Or click and then select Edit User from the menu that will open)
To delete a user, click and then select Delete User from the menu that will open.
When you delete a user, the associated person is not removed from your Vine database.