Configuring Vine Cookie Consent dialog
In the Cookie Consent pane in Settings->Web Site you can design your own cookie consent banners or pop-ups by selecting a layout from several WYSIWYG templates and adding your own texts in as many languages as you like.
Turn the Use Vine Cookie Consent Dialog switch to the ON position to enable the Vine Consent dialog.
- Select a layout you want to have for your cookie consent dialog:
- Choose the brand colors for the elements of your Cookie Consent dialog.
- Click the language tab to change settings for that language. To add a language, click the plus and enter the HTML "lang" attribute of the language you want to add. Then change the settings for the selected dialog:
- Edit the Headline text field if you want to change the text in the Cookie Consent notice.
- Edit the Accept button text field to change the name of the button to be clicked to allow cookies.
- Edit the Deny/Exit button text field (if it is available) to change the name of the button to be clicked to deny cookies.
- Select Link to default policy if you want to use the default policy page generated by Vine for you. Click the link next to the settings to see the default page.
if you want to use your own policy page, then select Link to your own policy and provide its web address.
Please sign in to leave a comment.