How to Add Vine Forms to WordPress Site
If you manage your site using WordPress then you can add Vine forms using the Vine MA plug-in for WordPress.
Please make sure that Vine tracking is installed and you are logged into the Vine MA plug-in. You can verify this using the instructions in the How to Install Vine Tracking to WordPress Site page.
Before you can add a Vine form to a web page in WordPress you have to create it in Vine MA. There are two types of Vine forms : Vine web forms and Vine bot forms. You can embed either of those into your WordPress site.
Please note that popup forms do not need to be manually added to WordPress site. They will automatically appear in your site as designed in Vine MA as soon as Vine tracking added.
Adding a Vine Form
You can add Vine Forms using the WordPress Block Editor.
- Find a web page where you want to add a Vine form and open it for editing.
- Click the add new block button (+) at the top left corner, type "vine" in the search box and select Vine: Web Form from the list
- Now drag the Vine Web Form block to the place where you want to add a Vine form:
- Once the block is added, you will see a drop-down list from which you can select the needed form. The list shows Vine web and bot forms together. Please note that you will need to reload the page to see a new form added to the list if you have just created it in Vine MA.
- Click Preview to see how the form will look
Alternatively, in certain cases it is easier to select an existing block next to which you want to add a Vine form and then click the multi-dot icon () in its toolbar and select insert before or insert after.