Bot Forms Page
The Bot Forms page allows you to create interactive forms (Bot Forms for short) which you can add to your web site.
The page lists all currently available bot forms in the database and shows usage counters and charts.
- Displays - shows how many times forms were visited this and the previous months.
- Submits - shows how many times forms were submitted this and the previous months.
- Conversion - shows how well the forms converted visitors to form submitters, that is, the ratio of counts of form submits vs. count of form displays.
- Active Forms - shows how many forms have been displayed this and the previous months.
The Form Displays and Submits chart shows how many forms were displayed and submitted per month:
To create a new bot form click New Bot Form.
If needed, click in the header of any column to sort forms by values of the column.
You can search forms by Name, and ID fields:
Click in the first column of a form row, you want to invoke a command menu for:
- To see detailed information about all times the form has been submitted, choose Submits . You will see who and when has submitted the form and what data it included. You can copy the data or export it into Excel.
- To edit the form, choose Edit in the form row.
- To create a copy of the form, choose Duplicate
- To remove a form, choose Delete
Please sign in to leave a comment.