Here is how to configure the domain settings:
Part I. Use Vine MA:
- Go to Emails->Settings and click Add Domain
- You will be first asked to confirm your domain. After the confirmation the domain will be added and you will need to authorize it:
- Click Authorize next to the domain in order to open the DNS configuration side panel:
- Click Continue.
- On the 2. Branded domains step you need to enter subdomains to be used for branded bounce address and for branded links in emails:
- On the 3. Information for domain DNS configuration step, please select I do DNS settings myself if you want to add the required DNS records yourself.
Enter the desired names of subdomains (or leave the default ones) and click Continue.
Next, you will need to create the DNS records suggested by Vine MA using the DNS management system of your DNS-Registrar (domain provider). For your convenience, Vine usually can detect your DNS-Registrar and provide a link to it at the bottom of the pane.
You will need to copy piece by piece the following DNS records using the copy command.
Part II. Use DNS Management Console of your DNS Hosting Provider
Open the DNS console of your DNS provider in a separate browser window or tab to create the required DNS records.
Verifying DNS Settings
Please go to the 4.Wait and test step and click Test Domain. You should see the green marks next to all the settings.