The Contacts menu includes the following sub-entries
- All contacts lists all people in your Vine MA database. The No Marketing and Incorrect Addresses lists are available through the top counters. Contacts who unsubscribed from all communication are marked by , and contacts with invalid email are marked by .
- Segments. A segment is a dynamic group of contacts from the Vine MA database that meet your criteria. When editing a segment, you can load contacts from the Address Service to your Vine MA database. When creating a segment you can load contacts from the Address Service. You cannot manually remove or add a contact to a segment. You need to change the criteria you set for the segment for it to automatically update its members. For example, you can define a segment to include all managing directors from your database who work in Helsinki for companies with turnover over 10M. Once defined this segment will stay up-to-date automatically.
- Tags. A tag is a label put on a contact to tell you more about their interests, behaviors, or any other specifics. For example, you can tag a contact as a "Decision Maker", "Visited product page" and so on. Tag groups will help you to classify and target marketing for your contacts. A person can be tagged manually or automatically using Automation Rules, for example, when visiting your landing page or clicking a link in your email.
- Subscription Lists. A subscription list contains contacts who have opted to receive emails about the list topic. Contacts can themselves subscribe and unsubscribe from the list and you can also add or remove contacts either manually or using Automation Rules. The GDPR law allows sending B2C marketing emails only when contacts have explicitly subscribed to a list. Your contacts should subscribe to it and then you can send emails to the list members, but only about the list topic. Your emails will include an Unsubscribe link where the recipients can refresh their subscriptions and a Policy link where they can request summary of your data about them including current subscriptions. On the other hand, B2B marketing emails related to the recipient’s job can be sent without explicit consent. However, you can create subscription lists in this scenario as well, if you want your business contacts to subscribe or unsubscribe from some additional topics.
- Customer Statistics. This page summarizes marketing data about your customers.
- Prospect Statistics. This page is very similar to the Customers page but summarizes marketing data about your potential customers.
- Settings. The pane includes the Address Service settings and other contact management commands.
A list in bold is the list set in the Address Service settings as the one to where persons loaded from the Address Service will be added.