- Click the top left icon of a part if you only want to change its name.
- Edit the name and click Save.
Editing a Part
To edit a part click. The editor for this part will open. Please note that to return to the campaign you need to click the name of your campaign at the top after you have saved the part in the editor.
Removing and Deleting Parts
Deleting Own Parts
If you have created a new part in a campaign (using or creating a copy) then it is "owned" by this campaign. You can delete this part from the database right from the campaign.
- Click in the bottom right corner to delete the part :
- You will be asked to confirm as you cannot undo this action:
- Click OK to confirm and delete.
If you have added an already existing part to a campaign, you cannot delete it right from the campaign. You can only remove it from this campaign, but leave in the database.
- Click in the bottom right corner to remove the part from the campaign but leave in the database:
The part will be removed without confirmation.
Creating an Own Copy of a Part
If you have added an already existing part to a campaign, you might want to create its own copy in this campaign to prevent its accidental use in other campaigns.
- Click the top right icon to create a new "own" copy of the part for this campaign.
That icon can be yellow or grey:
- there are already other campaigns using this part.
- at the moment there are no other campaigns using this part.