Editing Campaign Parts
- Click the top left icon of a part if you only want to change its name.
- Edit the name and click Save.
Editing a Part
To edit a part click. The editor for this part will open. You will be returned to the campaign w=once you exit the editor.
Removing and Deleting Parts
Deleting Own Parts
If you have created a new part in a campaign (using or creating a copy) then it is "owned" by this campaign. You can delete this part from the database right from the campaign.
- Click in the bottom right corner to delete the part :
- You will be asked to confirm as you cannot undo this action:
- Click OK to confirm and delete.
If you have added an already existing part to a campaign, you cannot delete it right from the campaign. You can only remove it from this campaign, but leave in the database.
- Click in the bottom right corner to remove the part from the campaign but leave in the database:
The part will be removed without confirmation.
Creating an Own Copy of a Part
If you have added an already existing part to a campaign, you might want to create its own copy in this campaign to prevent its accidental use in other campaigns.
- Click the top right icon to create a new "own" copy of the part for this campaign.
That icon can be yellow or grey:
- there are already other campaigns using this part.
- at the moment there are no other campaigns using this part.
Please sign in to leave a comment.