Automatic Cookie Blocking
Vine can now automatically block third party scripts which set cookies before user consent. If blocking some script prevents a page from functioning correctly you can easily unblock it.
To enable this functionality you need to
- Make sure that your domain is tracked by Vine and the tracked pages include the Vine script.
- Make sure you are using Vine Cookie Consent Dialog.
- Turn on the Use Automatic Script Blocking switch in Web Site -> Settings -> Cookie Consent.
List/Tag Editor Updated
Lists (and tags) of contacts now open in a dialog with the following familiar Vine MA editor elements:
- List name can be changed
- Commands available from the top toolbar
- Send email command on the right of the toolbar can be used to send email to list members
- Breadcrumbs removed as the Exit button now closes the list dialog and returns you to the page where the dialog was open from
- Lead Score column added
New Options in Segment Editor
- Lead Score filter added for contacts
- Risk Profile filter added for companies
- Show Contacts button added to see a sample of contacts (up to 500 real contacts shown) which the segment will include.
New in Landing Page Editor
- A new type of block added to embed questionnaires
- Existing Chapter Settings arranged into the Visibility and Design groups and a new Empty Space around Chapter group added to set margins around chapter.
- Chapter Up/Down buttons in top right corner replaced with one drag handler.
- Added Font Weight option in the Page->Text Style and Element->Design groups
New in Emails
Now you can yourself set the values of the UTM parameters you need and Vine will respect those and will only add the missing ones.
The following improvements made in the Email Preview dialog:
- No longer possible to send test email if spam check failed.
- Now the email links testing results are explained better and an option added to retest broken links manually as in certain cases the automatic testing can be wrong.
Other Improvements and Fixes
Many improvements and fixes done. The most important ones are as follows:
- Now you can change a subscription list to become a tag using the Move to Tags command and, vice versa, there is a new command Move to Subscription Lists for tags.
- The Unsubscribe page will no longer include lists which visitors cannot do anything with (happens if you cleared both Allow recipient to join the list and Allow recipient to unsubscribe from the list for a list.) To avoid any doubt when working with lists in Vine MA, the lists shown in the Unsubscribe page will have an eye icon next to them on the Subscription Lists page.
- It will no longer be allowed to create a list which visitors can subscribe to, but cannot unsubscribe from (that is, now if you select Allow recipient to join the list then Allow recipient to unsubscribe from the list will be selected and disabled automatically so that it cannot be cleared.)
Please sign in to leave a comment.