Brand New Email Editor
With our brand new email editor you can create beautiful, responsive emails much easier and faster.
- Clear Template Logic. You no longer need to create email templates in a separate editor. We have already created a big set of stylish email templates for many purposes which you can build on by adding your own content and branding. And, when needed, with exactly one click you can transform any your email into a template for future editing.
- Modular Email Structure. To add a new chapter, you need to select a specific column layout in the left sidebar and drag it to the desired place in the email. Once you have the chapter layout in place, you simply choose and drag content blocks of various types to destination columns. Then you customize each content block with your own text, brand images and so on. The process is straightforward and visual and allows creating beautiful, responsive, and robust emails much faster than earlier.
- Older Email Support. Please note that older emails and templates are still supported using the old email and template editors.
Now all the pages related to emails are organized in one place under the Emails entry in the main menu on the left. So when you click Emails now, a further submenu will open with the following entries:
- Statistics - opens the page which shows statistics for all sent emails. (Earlier this was a separate tab on the Emails page.)
- Messages - opens the page which lists all existing emails and allows creating new emails. (Earlier this page was open for the Emails entry.)
- Settings - opens the page where you can configure all general email settings. (Earlier this was a separate tab in Settings.)
New in Web Forms
- You no longer need to use CSS to change the font and color of form text.
- Now the design of a new form you create will be preserved when it is embedded regardless of possible external CSS styles. (The Shadow DOM standard is used to protect the embedded form.)
For an existing old form, you can now select Move Form to separate CSS space if you want to preserve its design. You will no longer see this checkbox after it is selected, and the form is saved and reloaded.
You need to make sure this checkbox is cleared for an old form if you want it to respect your external CSS.
- Now events sent by Vine forms when the submit button is clicked become available and can be analyzed in all versions of Google Analytics: Universal Google Analytics (analytics.js and gtag.js), and GA4 Analytics (gtag.js). If you are using GA4 then you will now receive an event having the name combined from the Event Category and Event Action fields as "eventcategory_eventaction".
Now the popular service Iconfinder.com is integrated into the image editor providing you easy access to millions of icons for free.
Other Improvements and Fixes
Many improvements and fixes done. The most important ones are as follows:
It is now possible to install the Vine tracking script using Google Tag Manager if you cannot do it by other means. Please note that users can configure their adblockers to remove tracking scripts added by GTM and, thus, break most of the Vine functionality.
Please sign in to leave a comment.