Updates in Wizard to Configure Site for Tracking
The "Cookie test and integration" step has been split into the following two separate steps:
- Cookie GDPR. Verifies GDPR compliance and suggests actions that you should take in order to fully follow the law.
- Cookie integration. This step appears if you do not use the Vine cookie consent and gives information how you can integrate your cookie consent system with Vine tracking.
Updates in Send Email Wizard
- Now, the Send Email Wizard embeds a step to select an email when you start the wizard for selected audience.
- The last step of the wizard now includes a preview of the email in addition to the email sending summary.
New in Сhatbot
- You can now include a bot form in Chatbot Behaviour rules.
- Now when editing a chatbot question you will also see the latest conversation the question was asked in.
Device Visibility in Landing Pages
You can now set a chapter to be hidden for all types of devices except the one selected from the new Show for device list.
Web Site Statistics
The counts of accepted and denied cookies in your web site are now also shown as percentages of all cookie consent actions.
Other Improvements and Fixes
Many improvements and fixes done. The most important ones are as follows:
- Now the top command bar of the Campaign editor includes the Search field and no longer moves when the page content scrolled.
- Special support for CookieBot added. Now if you are using CookieBot for cookie consent then you do not need to do any coding as Vine tracking will work with CookieBot and will follow all the GDPR requirements automatically.
- Now the support for the checkbox "Requires VineTrack.allowCookies call before using cookies" possibly used in some older systems has been completely removed as clearing it is not allowed by the ePrivacy regulations. Now Vine tracking prevents using cookies until those have been explicitly allowed, with no exceptions.
- The Invoicing pane in settings has a new field - Reference.