Wizard to Configure Site for Tracking
A new Add Domain Wizard added in the Web Site->Settings pane to guide you through the process of adding and configuring a web site for Vine tracking.
The wizard will help you to configure and test the site by yourself, or create instructions for those who maintain your site. You will be taken through the following main steps:
- Add Tracking Script. You will be advised about how to add the tracking script manually to your web site or use the respective Vine plugins if you manage your content in WordPress or Joomla.
- Enable Vine Cookie Consent. The wizard will check if you are using the Vine Consent Dialog and will suggest to turn it on unless you are using some third party consent system.
- Verify EU GDPR compliance. The wizard will automatically verify if your site follows the GDPR guidelines and prohibits setting cookies without the visitor consent.
Send Email Wizard
|A redesigned Send Email Wizard will now open in the sliding panel and help you to target and schedule the sending of your marketing emails. |
Using Bot Forms in Сhatbot
You can now include a bot form in answers used in Chatbot conversations.
Other Improvements and Fixes
Many improvements and fixes done. The most important ones are as follows:
- Web Site Statistics now includes counts of how many times cookies were accepted and denied on your site.
- Now Vine tracking (when used with a third party cookie consent system) assumes that cookies have been denied until the VineTrack.allowCookies() function has been called. This eliminates the need to call VineTrack.denyCookies() in such cases.