New in Landing Pages
The following major improvements have been made to how you create and edit landing pages:
Landing Page Templates. As with the email editor, we have added a set of stylish landing page templates for various purposes which you can build on by adding your own content.
Landing Page Preview Pane. Now when you click Test in the landing page editor, a sliding pane with the page preview will appear where you can check the personalization and responsiveness of your page.
Publishing Page. You can now save your changes in a landing page without automatically publishing the changes on your web site. A new button, Publish, has been added which you need to click in order to publish the currently saved page.
- Content tab. There is now one tab which includes all available layouts, blocks, and whole chapter templates.
- Grouping of Element Settings. Now all settings on the Element tab are grouped by type so that it is easier to locate the needed settings by expanding only a group of the related settings.
- Load Event Calendar link type. You can now add a link to a file in the iCalendar format (.ics file) which, when opened, creates an event in most calendar applications, such as, Microsoft Outlook, Apple Calendar, and so on.
New in Bot Forms
- Statistics Diagrams. You can now analyze the performance of individual steps of your bot forms. The statistics diagram will show how many visitors reached each step and will highlight a step with a yellow or red color if it caused some visitors to abandon the form.
- Google Analytics and LinkedIn Events. Bot forms now support sending events to Google Analytics and LinkedIn Campaigns on form submit. You can find the Google Analytics and LinkedIn options in Form Settings.
New in Email Editor
- Countdown Timer block has been added which shows the time left to the event.
- Load Event Calendar link type. As in landing pages, you can now add iCalendar links used to create events in calendar applications.
- Visits Metrics. A new aggregate metric of "web visits" has been added which tries to estimate the ratio of real people who visited your site to all people who received your email. This metric gives a more accurate rating of the quality of your emails than the "Opened" and "Clicked" metrics.
Other Improvements and Fixes
Many improvements and fixes done. The most important ones are as follows:
- The user interfaces of most editors (especially the campaign and automation editors in this release) have been further modified to look and work similar to each other. For example, the top bars now look and work the same across almost all editors. Dialogs open in the sliding panel, and so on.
- Support of live chat using the Mattermost application has been removed.