New in Email Editor
The following major improvements have been made in the new email editor:
Email Preview Pane. Now when you click Test in the email editor, a sliding pane with the email preview will appear where you can check email personalization, review test report, select target persons, and send the test email.
Sliding Pane. All dialogs now open in a sliding pane.
- Added Support for Discount Codes. You can now insert discount codes in an email by selecting the Discount Code field from the Insert Vine Tag list in the text toolbar. This field will appear after you have imported a file with discount codes in Email->Settings->Discount Codes.
- New Calendar Block. A new type of block added where you can set day and month.
Same for All option is now available to avoid setting padding separately for each side of a block or chapter when using the Empty Space panel.
Bulleted and Numbered Lists can be now inserted using the new commands in the text toolbar.
Improved Domain & DNS Management
The process of configuring email domains in the Settings->Email Domains pane has been redesigned into a straightforward, wizard-like procedure consisting of the following three basic steps:
- 2. Authorize step. You will use a new sliding pane to configure and verify required DNS settings. Vine will suggest the required DNS settings which you can either set yourself or copy and send to the administrator who can do that for you. The email that Vine will suggest will automatically include a link to the DNS Setting Check page where the administrator can review all the required settings and also test if those work fine in Vine.
- 3. Test. On the last step, you can test the settings using the same DNS Setting Check page. The page will show the verified settings and will suggest the settings for the failed checks.
New in Web Form Editor
- UI Facelift. The user interface of the form editor has been substantially updated with a better look and more efficient elements. All available elements are now located as visual blocks on a new Content tab. All dialogs now open in a sliding pane on the right.
- Label Alignment. A new field attribute added which you can use to align field labels to the left, right or center.