Setting Chapter Attributes
- Hideable – when this is selected for an element of a chapter, then this element can be hidden when editing an email based on the template.
- Editor – this attribute defines how an element can be edited in Email Editor.
- No Editing – no editing allowed
- Text Editing Only – only text can be edited. Formatting cannot be changed
- Editing without Fonts – formatting allowed but fonts cannot be changed
- Full Editing – full editing allowed
It is recommended to mark images, links and titles with "Text Editing Only".
Mark the body of a chapter with "Editing without Fonts" so that users can add titles, images and links to there.
If you want to allow the font changing then set the body text to be "Full Editing".