On the Emails page click NEW if you want to create a new email. The New Email page will appear:
Click an email template to select it.
Click to choose the currently shown template and go to the Edit page:
On the Edit page you can configure the settings of your email, add chapters, and test the whole email before sending it.
While working with an email on the Edit page, it is recommended to periodically save your changes.
- Click SAVE and then select Save to instantly save the current email or Save As if you want to save it with a new name.
- If you have selected Save As then a dialog will appear where you can select a folder or create a new one:
- Type a name of your email.
- Click SAVE.
You have to test the spam score of your emails on the EDIT page to continue to the next step. Please click EDIT, then TEST and SAVE the email to continue.
- Click TEST to send the current e-mail to you. Vine will verify the spam score of the email and will show if the SPAM check is passed or not:
- Click Test Spam Rating to evaluate the spam rating of your email and see a list of things that can be improved to get a higher score:
Check the Inbox in your email application and verify the email and that it has correct Subject, Message and From fields.
Adjust the email settings to get as high rating as possible for your email to reach most of recipients. We recommend to get at least 9/10 to reach the maximum number of your recipients.
If you have verified that the e-mail is correct, click to go to the RECIPIENTS page. Note that if you haven't yet saved the email you will be automatically asked to save it now.
Using Email Web Link
If you want to publish you email online in a web page then you can get its web link using the Get Link command.
If your email is personalized then all personalization data will be removed in the web version of your email. For example, email chapters which include links to a document download, to an event registration, and so on, will be removed as those links are always personalized in MA emails. Field replacement tags, such as [[FIRSTNAME]], [[LASTNAME]] will be shown:
Reverting to Previous Versions
You can revert to any previous version of an email. Click History and then click any previously saved version to revert to it.
The clicked version will be loaded to the editor and you can save it, if it is the one you need.