To filter shown email lists, type a text string you want the shown lists to include.
To create a new list or tag, click New Email List or New Tag, respectively.
To see a list's Summary, click the list link or click and select Summary. To open more commands for a list, click on its left side:
- To send an email to list/tag members, click and select Send Email
- To send an SMS to list/tag members, click and select Send SMS
- To see and change list members, click the list or click and select Members
- To edit a list, click and select Edit List
- To make a copy of a list , click and select Duplicate
- To permanently delete a list, click and select Delete List. (You cannot delete a list if it is used in an automation rule or by a web form. First, you need to remove the list from all automations where it is used.)
Select Delete also persons who are members in this list if you also want to delete all the persons in the list.
This Summary page shows the list information and included segments. You can click Send Email to send an email to all members of the list.
The top pane includes links to the following sub-lists of the main list:
- Member count - shows all persons in the list.
- Incorrect addresses - shows persons with email addresses which do not follow the rules for email addresses.
- Possible to send - shows all persons to whom it is possible to send emails.
- Empty email - shows persons who have no email addresses.
- Unsubscribed - persons who unsubscribed from receiving emails.
Segments are target group queries you create in the Target Group editor based on an email list . You can edit list segments and send emails to segment members.
To create a new segment, click New Segment .
- To send an email to segment members, click and select Send Email
- To send an SMS to segment members, click and select Send SMS
- To edit a segment, click and select Edit
- To permanently delete a segment, click and select Delete.
- To create a tag list and fill it with segment persons, click and select Create Tag and Show Members.
To create a new segment, click New Segment. The New Segment dialog will appear where the underlying email list is set and you cannot change it.
Please refer to the Creating or Editing a Segment chapter if you need help on using this dialog.
In the Edit List/Tag dialog enter a name and description.
If it is an email list, then please also select Hidden list if you do not want this list to be visible for online subscriptions for your Customer Web visitors: