How to Install Vine Tracking Using WordPress
If you manage your site using WordPress then you can add Vine tracking using the Vine MA plug-in for WordPress. First, you need to install and activate the plug-in and then log from the plug-in into your Vine MA account so that the plug-in will be able to install Vine tracking.
Installing Vine MA Plug-in
- In Vine MA: please go to the Settings->Web Site -> Tracking pane and select WordPress.
- In Word Press: please go to Plugins
- Click Add New and then type "Vine MA" to find the Vine MA plug-in:
- Click Install Now in the Vine MA plug-in pane. (or first click More Details if you want to know more and click Install Now in the View Details dialog)
- Click Activate
You should see the message "Plugin activated".
Now to add the Vine tracking to your WordPress pages (and use its other services such as adding Vine forms) you need to log in to your Vine MA account from the plug-in.
Logging into Vine MA from the Plug-in
- Click Settings in the Vine MA plug-in:
- The following dialog will appear. Please enter your user name and password for Vine MA and click Login:
If you have entered the correct credentials, you will log in successfully and see your name and company information.
Verifying Tracking in Vine MA
To verify if you have successfully added Vine Tracking to your site:
- Open any page of your WordPress site. (Please note, that sometimes you might need to wait a couple of minutes before you go to the next step.)
- Type the address of your web site in the Verify Tracking field. You will see a green check-mark next to it if the tracking works.