In the Vine Marketing Automation tool you can create your own professional looking landing pages and then add links to them in emails you send.
You can find landing pages on the Landing Pages tabbed page on the Web Site page. To open the page please select Web Site in the left menu and then select Landing Pages tab.
- Visitors - shows how many people (recognized and anonymous combined) visited landing pages in this and the previous months.
- Conversion - shows the ratio of counts of unique recognized visitors who submitted a form or clicked a link vs. count of page displays.
- Document Downloads - shows how many documents were downloaded from landing pages in this and the previous months.
- Form Submits - shows how many times forms on the pages were submitted in this and the previous months.
- Link Clicks - shows how many times links on the pages were clicked in this and the previous months.
Click New to create a landing page.
You can see all existing, previously saved landing pages in the Saved Landing Pages folder:
Select a landing page on the left and click
- Edit if you want to modify the page.
- New if you want to create a new page.
- Delete if you want to remove the page from the database.
- Rename if you want to change the name of the page.
- Duplicate if you want to create a copy of the page.
- To create a sub-folder in a folder: select the folder and click NEW FOLDER. A sub-folder with the name "New folder" will be created.
- To rename a folder: select it, click RENAME and type in a new name.
- To delete a folder: select it and click DELETE. The folder will be removed.
Please note that you can drag pages and folders between folders. You have to drop a page (or folder) on a folder's name where you want to move it.