Configuring Other Form Settings
You can configure more form options using the pane below the form:
- Select No Tracking if you want this form to be used for entering data on leads without registering the current user. (For example, such forms can be used by your sales person to enter data about new leads without overwriting the sales person's own data.)
- Select Create Event with Form Data if you want to create an event with data the user has submitted in the form: An event like this will be created:
- Select Register person to Event if you want the user to be able to register for events in the future listed in the Events for Invitation tool.
- Select Google Analytics to add event tracking Category and Action.
- Select Custom Warning Messages if you want to change the text of standard warning messages shown to form users.
- Select Map to existing form to attach a Vine form to an already existing web form on your site. You can use this, for example, to attach to a login/registration form and get the user identity for tracking. Please note that only a limited set of fields and settings is supported for such mapped forms.