Use the Emails tool to send mass emails and analyze the results.
On the Emails tab you can go step by step from creating to sending an email: First you will be able to select an existing email or create a totally new one, then select email recipients, and finally send the email to all members of your target group.
The first Emails page lists all existing, previously saved emails in the Saved Emails folder:
- Edit if you want to modify the selected email.
- New if you want to create a new email.
- Delete if you want to remove the selected email from the database.
- Rename if you want to change the name of the selected email.
- Duplicate if you want to create a copy of the selected email.
- Click the name of the underlying email template in the top right corner if you want to update the template.
Emails with a cross icon are emails which have not been tested since they were last changed. You have to test emails before you can proceed to the Send page.
- To create a sub-folder in a folder: select the folder and click NEW FOLDER. A sub-folder with the name "New folder" will be created.
- To rename a folder: select it, click RENAME and type in a new name.
- To delete a folder: select it and click DELETE. The folder will be removed.
Please note that you can drag emails and folders between folders. You have to drop an email (or folder) on a folder's name where you want to move it: