An internet marketing campaign typically includes many parts and steps which you can organize and manage from one place using the Campaigns tool.
When structuring a campaign, you can link it to existing Vine marketing parts and create new parts right from the Campaigns tool. It is up to you to edit parts from the Campaigns tool or from individual Vine marketing tools. One marketing part can be linked to several campaigns to reuse it or separate independent copies of it can be easily created for different campaigns.
At the top of the page the following counters give you an overview of how your campaigns performed in last 30 days:
- Page displays from target groups - how many times all tracked pages have been opened by people in campaign target groups.
- Web visit from emails - how many times links in campaign emails have been clicked.
- Leads from target groups - how many leads have been created by all automation rules for people in campaign target groups.
For an individual campaign, the statistics counters refer to the data of this campaign only. For example,
- Form Submits - how many times forms in this campaign have been submitted.
All your campaigns are arranged in the following two panes:
Active Campaigns - campaigns which had at least one automation rule activated in last 30 days or were created/updated less than 30 days ago. Active campaigns marked with have less than 7 days before they are moved to the Passive list.
Passive Campaigns - campaigns updated more than 30 days ago and which had no running automation in last 30 days.
- Campaign includes at least one disabled automation.
- Campaign includes at least one not tested email.
Click to create a new campaign.
To edit a campaign click it. To open more commands for a campaign, click on its left side:
- To edit the campaign, select
- To download the campaign file, select
- To make a copy of the campaign, select
- To delete the campaign, select