Click the Template tab to configure the general settings for the whole template.
Use the following settings to set default styles for the whole template:
Note: You can override these settings with styles explicitly set for individual tags.
- Body font settings to change the base used font.
- Link settingsto configure inserted links.
- Link button settings to set text, border and background colors for buttons.
- Background colors to set the inner and outer background colors of the template.
- Configure the Dark Color settings to be used when a ‘dark theme’ is selected on the device of an email recipient.
- Use the Chapter Title Font and Chapter Bottom Border groups to configure these settings for all chapters in the template.
- Select Allow to change email colorsif you want to be able to change button colors and chapter background colors in emails based on this template.