Prospects are persons who do not have an employer company or the employer company is not of the Customer type. In addition, it must be possible to contact a prospect by email (that means that a prospect did not unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails and has a valid current email address).
- Count - shows the total number of prospects. Also shows the number of companies whose type is not Customer.
- Emails - shows the number of emails sent to prospects using the Emails tool in last 30 days.
- Page Displays - shows how many times prospects opened a page on your web site in last 30 days.
- Drip emails - emails sent by activated automation rules to prospects in last 30 days.
- Leads - shows how many sales leads for prospects appeared in last 30 days. A lead is an event of the Lead Call or Sales Call type created by automation rules.
The chart contains the following data:
- Emails - how many emails you sent to prospects using the Emails tool.
This metric counts an email sent to N recipients, as N sent emails. (The number of email recipients is shown by the Count value on the Send Email page.)
- Opens - how many emails were opened.
This metric increases when a recipient opens an email for the first time. It does not increase when the same recipient opens the same email again.
- Clicks - how many emails in which recipients clicked a link.
This metric increases when a recipient clicks any link in an email for the first time. It does not increase when the same recipient clicks any (same or other) link in the same email again.
Page Displays - shows chart of how many pages from your web site have been opened by prospects.
Sent Drip Emails -shows a chart of the number of emails sent by automation rules to prospects, a chart of the number of opened emails from these and a chart of the number of emails in which recipients clicked at least one link.
The Active Persons chart shows the number of leads acquired for prospects per month as well as persons who visited your site, clicked a link, or registered to an event.
The Last Leads table lists sales leads that appeared for prospects recently. Click More to see about a hundred of latest leads.
The Top Leads table lists sales leads with top lead scores. Click More to see about a hundred of top leads.