You can mark a web form as a Popup Form for tracked pages of your web site and define conditions when it should be shown.
For example, a form can be made to pop up when a site visitor leaves a page:
You can add padding, text color, background color, and background image to you pop-up form:
To add a setting, click in its preview box. To remove a setting, click next to it.
Use the Padding field to add the value of the Padding CSS property to create space around the form:
Setting Text Color
Click in the Text color box and use the color picker to set the color for all text on the form.
Setting Background Color
Click in the Background color box and use the color picker to set the color that will be used for the form. It is recommended to set the background color even if you use a background image as it can be used in those cases when the image could not be loaded for any reason.
Setting Background Image
Click in the Background image box and select an image in the Image Editor.
If needed use the editor toolbar commands to adjust your image. Click OK when ready.
Select an image size setting from the Image Size list:
- auto. The background image is displayed in its actual size in the top left corner. If the image is bigger than the form, then it will be cut.
- Cover. The image will be resized proportionally to its minimum size fully covering the whole form.
- Contain. The image will be resized proportionally to its maximum size fully visible inside the form.
If the image is less than the form then it will be repeated.
To add extra design to your form, you can set custom CSS.
To make a form work as a popup form:
- Select Popup Form.
- From the Show list choose when it should be shown:
- Before Exit. The form will pop up whenever a page visitor shows intentions to leave the page. For example, when the mouse cursor leaves the page window.
- After Scrolling. The form will pop up after a page visitor scrolled the page more than you specified in percents.
- After Time. The form will pop up when a specified amount of seconds has passed.
- all pages. The form will work for all tracked pages (all pages where your tracking script is added).
- these pages. You need to specify pages where you want the form to appear. You can use wildcards at the end of web address.
- all pages but. You need to specify pages where you do not want the form to appear. The form will work in all tracked pages except the ones you set here:
- All Persons. The form will be shown to all web page visitors.
- Identified persons. The form will be shown only to recognized web page visitors.
- Anonymous persons.The form will be shown only to unknown web page visitors.
You can only use positive integers to define a period of time in hours or days. Zero means the form can be shown again immediately after it has been closed or submitted.