Creating and Editing Forms
- To create a new form click NEW FORM.
- Select a form template or select "Empty form" if you want to start from scratch:
- Enter a name for your form.
- Click Create. The form will be created.
Editing a Form
An open form is located on the right side of the Forms page. Its global settings can be configured in the pane below the form.
Use the Add, Add Custom and Edit tabs to edit and configure fields located on the form :
- Use the Add tab to add fields which can be saved to the Vine database as fields of Vine objects.
- Use the Add Custom tab to add design elements to the form.
- Use the Edit tab to edit fields.
Adding a Field
To add a field to the form , just drag it from the Add or Add Custom tab to the place on the form where you want the field to be located. When you drop the field, the edit tab will automatically open where you can configure the field.
Moving a Field
Simply drag a field to a new location. You can use the icon as a drag handle.
Removing a Field
Point at the field you want to remove and click the dust bin icon .
Copying a Field
Point at the field you want to copy and click .
To save a form, click . The Save button is red when there are changes to be saved in your form.
When there are no changes to be saved or the form is invalid then the Save button becomes gray and can't be clicked :
Checking Form Submits
To see the detailed information about all times the form has been submitted, click . (This command shows the same "Submits" page shown using the Submits command in the list of all forms.)
Click Export to Excel to export the list of form submits into an Excel file.